Friday, November 30, 2007

Sam Winchester dies- Happy ending

Duration: 03:44 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-25 08:13:28
User: breeandsparkle
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I was really bored when i started doing this, please forgive it's crapness. I was just pretty much experimenting and i love supernatural so i did something that was a little original. Try and think of it as artistic. The song is happy ending by Mika. I used it because i get really depressed when i hear it and i get depressed when i think about Sammy dying. Also, i am well aware that Sam is alive again.

Comments

Gapsule ::: Favorites  2007-10-13 15:10:15

One of the most original fan music videos I've seen in a while.
__________________________________________________
breeandsparkle ::: Favorites  2007-10-15 05:23:45

Is that's a good thing? Good original or bad, bad original?
__________________________________________________
deanwinchesterslover ::: Favorites  2007-11-22 12:41:42

I quite liked it in a weird sort of way. It's very original and not like anything else I've senn. Nope I loved it welldone!! I'm going to have to watch it again now cos I'm a bit lost for what to say lol
__________________________________________________
breeandsparkle ::: Favorites  2007-11-23 08:23:48

well thank you deanwinchesterslover! i quite like that name as well. i'm more of a sam girl myself, but i'll take either. I really appreciate that u loved it, it makes me happy that somebody did.
__________________________________________________

No comments: