Thursday, January 31, 2008

KillWhitneyDead.- Put A Sock In It.

Duration: 03:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-25 02:19:47
User: WindBelow
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

KillWhitneyDead  kill  whitney  dead  nothing  less  more  pretty  plastic  

Description:

KillWhitneyDead's Put A Sock In It, off of Nothing Less, Nothing More. -Lyrics- Make sure you get the job done if you don't there is nowhere to run don't leave me here with a breath in my lungs you will regret all that you have not done you better leave me dead where you stand or bury me up to my neck in sand better remove my arms you better break my legs cut off my head you better kill me.

Comments

emorocker1427 ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 21:06:21

man cant help not lovin the beginning
__________________________________________________
lpfreak1192 ::: Favorites  2007-12-25 18:24:11

haha shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut the fuck up whoa
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ubuntu Server #5
naruto manga 385
MUGEN - SMB3: Airship - Intro Test
Mozinor #16 : Star Wars : Les raboins de mos esley
Pre-installation Site visit Malibu Rd. by Mitch Stein 9-6-07


 

No comments: