Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Vic & Helen Show: Helen's Enormous Ass, Part 2 (S19)

Duration: 267 seconds
Upload Time: 07-05-16 03:01:30
User: richardthripp
:::: Favorites
Description:

Segment 19: The continuation of segment 18: Helen, Your Ass is Enormous. Segment 19 ends with Helen announcing the upcoming arrival of her twin sister... Written by & starring Richard Thripp as Vic and Helen. A production of Richard X. Thripp (www.richardxthripp.deviantart.com). Some rights reserved. Visit our website at www.geocities.com/RichardThripp.

Share with friends 
Comments
procommenter ::: Favorites
I laughed until the news came on! Great work!!!
07-06-25 21:35:42
_____________________________________________________
richardthripp ::: Favorites
My Mother was working for the U.N. to increase world dependency on poverty & Dad was having a romantic affair with the General Secretary who, at the time, was a woman, like Ma, and not a man, like Dad. My thought process did not allow for critical thinking & only blind-sided studies I involved myself in were at the laundromat. {Fr. my book: "Along the Far Climb Down," p. 52}
07-07-30 11:12:03
_____________________________________________________
richardthripp ::: Favorites
"You're alright with me," I said, forgetting the incident with the plank, them ends, the mends & several lumbering misadventures...a drink of daughter, to raise a water... 'una volta corrotto, semper controllato' (once corrupted, always controlled)... {Fr. p. 70 of my bk.: "Along the Far Climb Down"}
07-07-30 11:39:54
_____________________________________________________

No comments: