Thursday, February 14, 2008

Peter Pan & Wendy: A Love Story Told Through Icons

Duration: 03:19 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-26 12:47:55
User: MollyOmigosh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

peter  pan  wendy  darling  icons  love  story  through  

Description:

well, I don't know how to make anything except slideshows, and I thought this would be a fun one to make. I know it dosen't include Wendy's brothers, or lost boys or most of the storyline, but that's because I tried to focus on mainly their relationship, which is a very ood one. Anywho, some of the icons aren't high quality, I know. It's because they're streching. (duh) oh! And I just relized that one of the pictures in the middle, isn't an icon. idc, it fit really well in the song, so there! haha. :]

Comments

0broadway0baby0 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 23:19:47

Love it, Molly! Didn't you play Wendy at Schoolhouse?
__________________________________________________
MollyOmigosh ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 22:14:54

thanks to who ever rate it! I've been waiting for someone to do so.... I know the vid's not great. But I worked hard on it. So thanks for rating it! : ]
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

naruto vs orochimaru
Random convo about New Years
iF Me/You/Us/Everyone Care[Gokou's Death]
Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος - Σολωμός Σολωμού 14.08.1996
Totò Miseria e Nobiltà - La spesa -


 

No comments: