Thursday, February 14, 2008

RE4 Guide 1-3 (3/4)

Duration: 10:54 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-02-12 19:50:21
User: FEC4
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Resident  Evil  RE4  Guide  

Description:

I put 2 videos together in this one. I also skimmed threw this part because I was pissed at the time As Title Says The game is Done on Pro Mode, I have no strategy but I try to play descent. I have no plans on saving bullets but or knifing all the time and trying to kill the bosses the best ways, like I said I'll try but the whole point it to show you how to beat the game.Even if I suck

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Cartman as The Bounty Dog
You Dont Have To Worry (Recorded Version With Pete Nervo)
La intimidad de Las Bersuit 2
DOT . Hack//G.U Music Soundtrack Troublesome Girl
Tom Cruise On Tom Cruise, Scientologist


 

No comments: